- Please book in advance. Some therapies, eg: Banana Leaf Body Wrap, require freshly picked banana leaves and therefore it's advisable to book a day ahead.
- Please arrive 15 minutes before your booked session, so we can receive your payment and discuss your treatment with you.
- Avoid being late as this may shorten your time with us. To avoid inconveniencing other clients, your appointment must end at the scheduled time, regardless of how late it started.
- During treatments, you may wish to remove your jewellery. Therefore, we suggest you remove it beforehand, and place it safely into your own keeping.
- During body therapies, we provide appropriate drapery at all times, but you may leave your undergarments on if you prefer to so.
- If you feel uncomfortable at any time during your therapy, please advise your therapist.
- Before entering the spa, please turn off your mobile phone and/or any other electronic devices.
- Please do not bring hot food/drinks or snacks into the spa.
- Please advise your therapist of any allergies, medical conditions, or pregnancy, so appropriate therapies can be designed for you.